20th July 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

In Education loan the interest is calculated at the beginning of the loan or after the course is completed?

If I take the education loan, the interest is calculated at the beginning of the loan or after the course is completed then only interest starts to be calculated?

27th July 2021, 09:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In Education loan the interest is calculated at the beginning of the loan or after the course is completed?

The rules for the interest differ from bank to bank. The candidate can visit the website of the bank from which he or she is seeking a loan to get detailed information. The interest of something 8 to 13 percent is taken by a bank in exchange for a loan.
31st July 2021, 11:48 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: In Education loan the interest is calculated at the beginning of the loan or after the course is completed?

It depends on bank. Some bank calculate interest from the beginning some after minimum time required to complete course.

Most of the recognized bank calculate interest after completion of course.

On the basis of your admission letter you will be getting education loan.

You have to repay this loan amount after completing your respective course.

You will be getting education loan with minimum rate of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?