7th July 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra? Kindly let me know immediately.

9th July 2019, 03:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

Eligibility to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra are;

You should be in the age group 21 to 26 years, on 31st May, 2019 i.e. you should be born between 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998, inclusive of both days.
You should be a graduate with first class in any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma will be an added advantage.

You should have minimum 1 year of work experience.

You should have basic proficiency in Marathi language.

You should have ability to work on computer and internet. Also you should have sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi.

Detailed information is available at;
https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in/F...lish/index.jsp
10th July 2019, 09:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply in Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra? Kindly let me know immediately.
To be eligible for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra, a candidate must-

1) The candidate must complete their Graduation with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university. Those who completed their postgraduate or professional diploma will have an added advantage

2) The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 26 years of age on 31st May 2019 ( For example The candidate should be born in the year 01/06/1992 to 31/05/1998)

3) The candidate must have a minimum one year of work experience.

4) The candidate should be good proficiency in Marathi language

5) The candidate should have basic knowledge about the computer, and internet

Official website -> Click Here!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?