16th August 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad for 8th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 8th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

2nd September 2018, 09:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad for 8th standard student?

Eligibility to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad is given below.
Being a student of 8th standard, you are eligible to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad. The students of class 1 to 12 are eligible to participate in the CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad. The subjects included in the competition are Mathematics, English, Science, Hindi Computer Science, S.S.G.K. and IQ.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.cpsolympiads.org/UI/Compe...Knowledge.aspx
2nd September 2018, 09:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad for 8th standard student?

Eligibility to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad is given below.
Being a student of 8th standard, you are eligible to apply in CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad. The students of class 1 to 12 are eligible to participate in the CPS International S.S.G.K. Maestro Olympiad.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.cpsolympiads.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?