21st April 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study Part Time MTech course in Rayat Bahra University?

I want to apply for Part Time MTech course from Rayat Bahra University. But I want to do this course with an education loan. My question is that I am eligible for education loan or not if I get admission in Rayat Bahra University for Part Time MTech course?

30th April 2019, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study Part Time MTech course in Rayat Bahra University?

If the university is offering AICTE approved M.Tech degree then surely you can apply for education loan after confirming admission. Just make sure you have got all the required documents and a guarantor before your approach the bank.

There are many reputed banks available for education loan. Just contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank and apply on a prescribed application form.
2nd May 2019, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study Part Time MTech course in Rayat Bahra University?

No, you are not eligible to apply for an education loan for studying Part time M.Tech course in Rahat Bahra University. Education loans are offered only for candidates who are interested to pursue full-time degree courses. None of the banks doesn’t offer an education loan for Part-time degree courses. So, you can’t get an education loan for pursuing Part-time M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?