13th February 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Fujitsu 40th Scholarship Program?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Fujitsu 40th Scholarship Program is published. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

8th March 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Fujitsu 40th Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Fujitsu 40th Scholarship Program is published. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the Fujitsu 40 Scholarship program are given below:

>> Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree or degree equivalent to a four year standard degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university

>> Candidates who have at least 3 years of relevant full time work experience (5 years preferred) after passing the degree specified

>> Those candidates who are having a minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (Paper/Computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750 or IELTS (Academic) overall band of 6.5 or higher from a test taken within last 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?