13th February 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

12th March 2019, 10:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Eligibility to apply for Government of India Scholarship in Secondary School Sanskrit Scholarship, Maharashtra:

Students should be a citizen of India.

Students should be studying in class 9th to class 12th and studying Sanskrit as one of the subjects to be eligible to apply for that scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?