25th February 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test for 12th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 12th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 04:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test for 12th standard student?

Eligibility to apply for International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test:

Candidates must be a student of class 12th with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Private, Government and Government aided schools of any medium or boards in Indian Territory.

Students of schools located outside India and affiliated to CBSE board are also eligible to apply.

Candidates who have passed their class 12th from above mentioned schools not earlier than 2015 are eligible to apply.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://im-set.in
13th June 2019, 07:32 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for International Medical Scholarship Eligibility Test for 12th standard student?

You must have to passed 12th exam from a recognized school with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as a compulsory subjects.
You need at least 50% marks in your 12th exam.
Age limit-17-20 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?