10th December 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?

sir/madam,
iwant to know what is the criteria for the
second renewal of mhrd scholarship
and where can we get the form?
when is the last date of submission?

17th February 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?

I got scholarship for year 2013_14,what I have to get scholarship for year 2014_15
27th March 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?

i have applied for mhrd scholarship 1 renewal..we have not yet got scholar..but name has been selected..now they have asked for 2 renewal..what is the last date?
22nd June 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have received BHRD scholarship byGSEB for the year 2013. I have been studying 2nd year b-tech and given 65% more marks for each semester. Unfortunately I forgot to submit 1st year scholarship renewal from. Can I submit form of 1st along with 2nd year renewal form. please reply.
1st October 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for 1st renewal of mhrd scholarship but I have attended makeup exam of one subject and cleared it of first year as I was not able to attend semester exam of that subject. Can I get scholarship for my 1st renewal?
1st October 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for 1st renewal of MHRD scholarship.I have attempted makeup exam of one subject in 1st year of engineering and have cleared that subject as I was not able to attend semester exam. Can I get the scholarship for 1st renewal?
26th December 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I ASHVIQUA USMAN Presently studying in 3rd year B.Com at St.Josephs First Grade College, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore, Karnataka state had obtained 559 out of 600 (93.16%) in 2nd Year PUC and had applied for MHRD scholarship in Ist year B.Com. The Ist year scholarship was sanctioned to me and again in 2nd year B.Com I applied for Ist renewal of scholarship but till today I have not received any amount or correspondence from MHRD department. Now I am studying in 3rd year B.Com, When I have not got First renewal now how should I apply Whether as Ist renewal or 2nd renewal and from Where I can get the renewal form you can send the reply to ashvika95@ gmail.com or [email protected]. Please kindly reply me at the earliest possible. If you are sending the Renewal form through post send to ; ASHVIQUA USMAN, HOUSE NO: 1/86, BADRIYA MANZIL, RANIPET, MADIKERI-571201, KODAGU DISTRICT, KARNATAKA STATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?