23rd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. I am studying in 9th standard and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

27th July 2019, 08:07 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. I am studying in 9th standard and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Those who are interested to apply for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme must satisfy the criteria below,

1) The applicant should be a girl and belonging to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi communities are eligible for this scholarship.

2) The applicant should be studying in class 9th to 12th.

3) The applicant family income should be less than 2 Lakhs.

4) The applicant must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (in aggregate) in the previous exams.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?