22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir of 2019. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

26th August 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir of 2019. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Jammu and Kashmir is given below:

>> Applicants should belong to the Scheduled Tribes (ST) community

>> Applicant must be the citizen of Jammu and Kashmir

>> Applicants who are studying in Class XI or XII or Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible

>> Applicant’s family income should not be more than Rs 2 Lakhs per year
27th August 2019, 10:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Jammu and Kashmir:

1) You should be citizen of Jammu and Kashmir
2) You should be belong from Scheduled Tribes caste
3) You must have studying 11th/12th/Graduation/Master degree
4) Your family income should be less than 2 Lakhs per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?