14th October 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship 2019 for a BTech student?

Hello, I am studying in BTech. I want to apply for Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship of 2019. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such student. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 08:37 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship 2019 for a BTech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying in BTech. I want to apply for Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship of 2019. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such student. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
The Eligibility Criteria for getting Scholarship are :

- The students who are domicile of Telangana state can apply for this scholarship.
- The students must belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category.
- They must have passed class 10 and pursuing studies at the post-matric level.
- Students belonging to SC/ST category must have an annual parental income of less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category who belong to rural areas must have an annual parental income of less than INR 1.5 Lakhs.
- Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category who belong to urban areas must have an annual parental income of less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Students must have passed class 10 examination with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?