27th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CSSS Scholarship? Can I give my parents bank account number rather mine?

Sir
Now i have passed 12 class and i want to apply for CSSS and i am elligible fir it but bank doesn't give me my checkbook bcoz my account is open as a student account so i don't have any cancelled check. So please can i give my Mom's account number along with a cancelle check???

30th January 2017, 01:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CSSS Scholarship? Can I give my parents bank account number rather mine?

Yes, you are eligible for CSS Scholarship. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference. Yes, you can give your mother's account number to get the disbursement of the scholarship money. There is no problem in it, however, you should note that you cannot change the account number once you have applied for it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 5 views)
30th October 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for CSSS Scholarship? Can I give my parents bank account number rather mine?

Can I submit my father's account number for legrand schlorship
24th January 2021, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm studied in cls 11 and i didn't have my bank account yet. So can i used my parents bank account for students scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?