4th April 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Vocational courses?

Hello Sir, I came to know that ICICI Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in ICICI Bank. Please tell me asap.

10th April 2019, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Vocational courses?

First of all, you need to secure admission at a recognized institute for your vocational course. Once you have confirmed at the admission you can visit the nearest branch of the concerned bank to apply for education loan.

Just make sure you have a guarantor and all the required documents when you are applying for it. You need to fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?