4th January 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in Amity University?

Hello everyone, I want to know that I can get help from any Bank regarding Education Loan if I want to study my MBA program in Amity University? I want to do MBA in this university so I want to know about the Bank education loan eligibility.

7th January 2022, 03:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in Amity University?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in Amity University:-

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan from any of the banks to pursue MBA from Amity University.

LIst of banks:-

State Bank of India
Bank of India
UCO bank
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank
IDBI Bank etc.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates who have secured 60% marks and above alone are eligible to get education loan as they alone loan can be treated as meritorious candidates.

Documents:-

Attested copies of documents for proof of age /date of birth and proof of residential address.
Passport size photo of the applicant, copy of marksheet/ degree certificate of previous academic qualification.
8th January 2022, 10:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in Amity University?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in Amity University?

You must have completed your graduation course with a minimum of 60% marks from any university.

You need given documents like:-

1. Aadhar card,

2. Voter ID,

3. Address Proof, etc.
10th January 2022, 12:57 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

SBI offers some of best loan schemes in India.
For MBA course , the following schemes are offered
SBI scholar loan scheme _ it's offered to people who wish to study in selected 120 premier Indian Institution
One can easily apply for loan through the official website of bank.
Or they can visit the nearby branch of bank for application purpose with required documents.

One can also apply for scholarship who are enrolled in Universities regular program.
The scholarship will be granted as per notification from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?