2nd March 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 11th standard and I want him to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

4th March 2019, 11:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Eligibility to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad:

Students studying in class 1st to class 12th are eligible to participate in the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. Students can apply through their respective schools only.
4th March 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 11th standard and I want him to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students who are studying in Class 1 to 12th can participate in the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. The CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad has three levels, namely 1st Level, 2nd Level and 3rd Level. Students who are class toppers and State toppers who have secured rank 1 and minimum 50% marks in a particular subject are eligible for the 2nd Level examination. Students can get various prizes in participating in the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad.
4th March 2019, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply surely if you are studying in class 11th. Any student who is studying from class 1 to 12 can apply for this Olympiad. Just make sure you get yourself registered for it when there is an notification by the concerned organisation.

For more information visit http://www.cpsolympiads.org/UI/default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?