30th August 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 9th standard and I want him to participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this Olympiad? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

3rd September 2019, 05:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 9th standard and I want him to participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this Olympiad? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students of Classes I to X who are studying under CBSE, ICSE, ICBSE or State Boards are eligible to apply for the Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019-20.

Interested students have to apply through their respective school for the Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019-20. The test is conducted in the English language only. Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad website link is given Click Here
3rd September 2019, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

Eligibility for Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad 2019

- Any student from class 1 to 10 can appear for Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad.

- You can apply through your school for it.

- For more information visit http://silverzone.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?