18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Exemption in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Civil in NIT for OBC(NCL) candidate?

Hello Friends,
I am getting admission in NIT for B.E. in Civil Engineering. branch under General category but I am OBC(NCL) category candidate of Bihar. I need to get an Education Loan from Andhra Bank. I would like to know that as I come under reserved category so I can get exemption in rate of interest from this Bank Education Loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  3. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  4. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  10. What is CSIS under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  12. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  13. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  14. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme? -- [New]
  15. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  16. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
20th July 2016, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Civil in NIT for OBC(NCL) candidate?

No, you can't get any exemption on rate of interest of Andhra Bank Education loan even if you belong to reserved category. The rate of interest of Andhra Bank Education loan is same for all category candidates whether you belong to reserved or non-reserved category. But, if you are a female candidate, you can get 0.50% concession on Rate of Interest of Andhra Bank Education loan.
20th July 2016, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Civil in NIT for OBC(NCL) candidate?

Exemption in interest rate is available to those candidates whose family income is below 6 lacs per annum. If you come under non creamy layer, then get the income certificate of your family and submit to the bank from where you took the loan.
If you belong to a family whose income is below the given mark, then surely you will be eligible for subsidy in interest rate for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?