15th September 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Fee in any college for BC student including financial assistance if any?

Actually i get in icet 14270 rank under BC scholarship what is the fee in any college for BC student if any financial relief is given?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee waiver or Financial assistance in M.Tech for SC student?
  2. Is there any relaxation in fee for OBC students? Whether any organisation can provide financial assistance?
  3. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  4. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  5. What is the fee in UK college including the foods and lodging
  6. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  7. What is the total fee for B.Tech including the Hostel and Mess fee? Which branch is good for a new student?
  8. Details regrading SLET exam conducted by Punjab state?
  9. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  10. How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?
  11. What is the detailed fee structure including hostel fee for B.Tech 1st year of CSJM engineering college?
  12. How may I get scholarship in B.Tech? I'm belong to SC category
  13. How to get scholarship or financial assisatnce during education session at SSLNTM College Dhanbad?
  14. Best college for Physiotherapy in India? Detailed information about Srinivas College and Dr M.V Shetty College?
  15. How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?
  16. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  17. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
17th November 2017, 09:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee in any college for BC student including financial assistance if any?

State government fee waiver is given to students who are studying professional courses according to the financial situation of the family. You will only get relief, if your family income is under the limit.

Just make sure you get admission through counselling based on your rank, if you are interested in getting scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?