4th January 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BIT-Patna?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. Now, I want to do BE course in Mechanical Engineering. But I don't have enough money for studying this BE course in BIT-Patna. Can you tell me that which are the financial institutes providing Education Loan without interest?

9th January 2022, 10:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BIT-Patna?

Generally the interest rate would be minimum if the amount is lesser than 4 lacs.
Interest rates vary with bank.
The applicant must have a confirmed admission in University or college recognised by UGC , government, AICTE or such board.

Availing education loan for engineering course is quite easier.

Concession is provided to female students.

For any interest free loan , you can apply for various scholarships .
9th January 2022, 11:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BIT-Patna?

Financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BIT-Patna?

There are no banks or financial institutes offering an Education Loan without interest rates to study BE in BIT - Patna.

All Banks take interest rates, yes it is possible that some financial institues take less interest rates like Punjab Bank, State Bank Of India.

Other banks take interest rates between 8.5% to 21% in India.
11th January 2022, 08:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Financial institutes are Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, etc.

The candidate must be an Indian citizen and he or she should have their documents to proof it and must have an bank account from which they want loan to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?