15th March 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for doing MCA course?

How can I get scholarship for doing MCA course? What are the possibilities for it? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon as possible as I am not having much time to decide. It would be great help if someone replies back soon. Thank you.

24th June 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for doing MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get scholarship for doing MCA course? What are the possibilities for it? Can you please guide me with the information on this soon as possible as I am not having much time to decide. It would be great help if someone replies back soon. Thank you.

You have to apply for a scholarship online or offline for studying MCA course. There are various scholarships available for MCA students. Scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. You can also get details in the college/university office for a scholarship. Scholarship details can also be found on the websites. There are government and private scholarships available. You can find the state government scholarships in the state government official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?