14th May 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I repay Education Loan to State Bank of India if get job in USA after completing MEng?

Hello, if I get education loan for studying MEng course in USA and get job there then how can I repay? Actually, I am ready to go USA for my MEng course and they have told me that they will give me placement and I have applied for Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs from State Bank of India. So, if I get job in USA then how I pay my loan?

24th May 2019, 04:54 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I repay Education Loan to State Bank of India if get job in USA after completing MEng?

Yes, I will provide you the ways to repay the education which has taken at the time of resident indian.

If you are working in a company which is situated in USA then you will be called as Non resident Indian.

For that simply you just convert the savings account which is already there with SBI to NRO account.

And from usa you can transfer amount to NRO account and let bank officials make standing instruction to debit the account and credit the amount yo education Loan.

One More way is to if you have parents staying in India .,then let your can transfer the amount to your education Loan by repaying the amount.

In this you can repay the amount of your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?