1st March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?

Hi,
I am Niladri S. Chakraborty, and I would like to know that if I get an education loan for study MS course in USA and after that get job there then how can I repay the amount of the education loan? I am ready to go USA for my MS course and there is a placement facility available. I have applied for an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs from Union Bank. So, if I get job in USA then how I pay my loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  2. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  4. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Whether Bank insist a guarantor against failing to repay the education loan amount?
  7. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  8. Details about job after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering to repay the loan amount?
  9. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  11. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  13. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  14. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  15. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  16. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  17. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  18. Can I repay Loan amount in 3 years if studying PGDM in Manipal University with a payment duration of 5 years?
28th March 2016, 04:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?

Once you have completed your course then you will have to start repaying the Bank in EMI's.
It will be deducted from the account that you have mentioned at the time of your Loan in fixed monthly installments.
The amount to be repaid in installments depends on the interest rate and also the amount of Loan that you have taken and it will be notified to you by the Bank before hand.
This is the process to repay back the Educational Loan that you have taken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?