2nd January 2021, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

How to check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020?

Hello Sir, I have already applied for the Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020. I would like to know about how I can check the status of this Assistantship? I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

3rd January 2021, 12:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020?

--- To check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020---

To check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020 by visiting the official website.
http://www.rri.res.in/

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the INTERVIEW.

The selected candidates will receive a monthly emolument of INR 23500 per month plus 24% HRA.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE--
3rd January 2021, 01:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020?

Procedure to check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020 is as follows.

Applicant can't check application status by their own.

After application submission applicant will get email of application submission with application number.

After sometime interview will be conducted.

Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview via email.

Last date to submit application is 22.1.2021.
3rd January 2021, 01:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2021 by visiting the official website:

www.rri.res.in

Age limit:-

Candidates maximum age limit 35 years as on the last date for closing of applications.

Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories.
3rd January 2021, 01:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2021 by visiting the official website:-

Official Website:-
www.rri.res.in

Eligibility:-

MSc ( Physics/ Engineering Physics/ Photonics ) or B.E. / BTech ( Engineering Physics/Electronics with a minimum of 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA.

MPhil or Equivalent degree with a theis work will be given performance.
3rd January 2021, 04:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to check the status of Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020, kindly click on the website given below:

°°° An applicant must:

Be below 35 years of age as on the last date of application.

Hold a postgraduate degree in Physics.

Hold a BE/BTech in Engineering with a minimum of 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA.

°°° The selected fellows will receive a monthly amount of Rupees 23,500 per month.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?