2nd June 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

4th June 2019, 05:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

The amount which is offered in Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra are as follows;

Rs. 500/- will be provided to class 5th to 7th students for 10 months.

Rs. 100/- will be provided to class 8th to 10th students for 10 months.
4th June 2019, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra?

Details of amount offered under Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students in High Schools, Maharashtra are mentioned below:-

—> Rs. 50/- per month (Rs. 500/- for 10 months) for Class 5 to 7 students

—> Rs. 100/- per month (Rs. 1000/- for 10 months) for Class 8 to 10 students.
5th June 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

Students can get the following amount under Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students in High School, Maharashtra:

Students studying in class 5 to 7 can get Rs 50 per month (Rs 500 for 10 months)

Students studying in class 8 to 10 can get Rs 100 per month (Rs 1000 for 10 months)
6th June 2019, 12:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who selected for Award of Scholarship to Backward Class Students In High Schools, Maharashtra can get below scholarship amount;

1) For 5th to 7th Class - Rs 50 per month, and
2) For 8th to 10th Class - Rs 100 per month

Contact Details:
Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra Phone- 18001025311
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?