22nd August 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh. I would like to know how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

26th August 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh. I would like to know how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

Selected students will get Rs 10,000 per year under the Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students, Himahcal Pradesh.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students, Himachal Pradesh shall be renewed each year to the same students till they complete the course, provided the condition that they should get minimum 55% marks. Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students, Himachal Pradesh website link is given Click Here
26th August 2019, 05:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh?

Amount offered to selected scholars under Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravati Yojana Himachal Pradesh is Rs. 10000/- per annum.

Last Date to Apply:- 31st October 2019
27th August 2019, 12:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
The Government of Himachal Pradesh provides scholarship to those who have passed 12th standard or Graduates for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2019, Himachal Pradesh. The scholarship primary motive is to provide financial help to 12th students and graduates. There are more than 150 students receive this scholarship every year.

Those who selected will receive Rs.10,000 per annum.

Official website -> Click Here !!
27th August 2019, 10:07 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
First, you need to be get selected under the Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana to be eligible for the scholarship. If you get selected then, you can get Rs Rs 10,000 per year from Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana. For more Information, please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?