15th June 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in MSC Scholarship Research Program?

Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in MSC Scholarship Research Program? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

16th June 2019, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in MSC Scholarship Research Program?

Benefits offered under MSC Scholarship Research Program are mentioned below:-

—> Selected students will receive a scholarship worth up to GBP 4000 for travel and other support.

The last date to apply for MSC Scholarship Research Program is 7th April 2019.
16th June 2019, 09:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Under MSC Scholarship Research Program, approximately five scholarships are awarded each year up to £4,000 per project for travel and other support.
To be eligible to apply for MSC Scholarship Research Program, candidates should be a undergraduate or postgraduate students worldwide in the field of problems and solutions in fisheries science and management or supply chain traceability.

More info;
https://www.msc.org/what-we-are-doin...search-program
16th June 2019, 09:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

MSC Scholarship Research Program is offered to the candidates who are studying fisheries science and management or supply chain traceability.

The MSC Scholarship Research Program provides up to £4,000 per student project for travel and other support. Five scholarships are awarded each year.

You can visit the website https://www.msc.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?