24th June 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Nutanix Heart Women in Technology Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Nutanix Heart Women in Technology Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in BTech then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

26th June 2021, 08:43 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Nutanix Heart Women in Technology Scholarship?

As many as three scholarships, up to $7500 each, will be awarded in the United States to apply towards tuition and fees.

As many as four scholarships, up to $2000 each, will be awarded in India to apply towards tuition and fees.

As many as two scholarships, up to $4500 each, will be awarded in the France to apply towards tuition and fees.

As many as one scholarships, up to $2000 each, will be awarded in the Serbia to apply towards tuition and fees.
27th June 2021, 08:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Nutanix Heart Women in Technology Scholarship?

As many as four scholarships, up to $2000 each, will be awarded in India to apply towards tuition and fees. As many as two scholarships, up to $4500 each, will be awarded in the France to apply towards tuition and fees.

Nutanix employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for these scholarships.
27th June 2021, 08:10 PM
Msdhoni02

2000 dollars as a scholarship is given to the selected candidates under Nutanix Heart Women in Technology scholarship. You can apply for this scholarship online.
For more information, you can visit the official website at www.nutanix.com.
29th June 2021, 01:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The amount which is offered under Nutanix Heart Women in Technology Scholarship is three scholarships up to USD 2500 in India will be awarded to apply towards tuition and fees. This scholarship is closed for further applications and can be expected to launch by February 2022.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nutanix.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?