13th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum education loan one can get from Bandhan Bank to study MBA Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of Bandhan Bank Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MBA course in Abroad? I am interested to do MBA in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

15th August 2021, 11:53 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much maximum education loan one can get from Bandhan Bank to study MBA Abroad?

Banks offer loans of up to Rs 10 lakh for courses in Indian colleges and up to Rs 20 lakh for studies abroad as per Indian Banks' Association norms.

Margin:-

Up to Rs.4 lakhs - Nil.

Above Rs. 4 lakhs 5% for Studies in India and 15% for Studies abroad.
15th August 2021, 01:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much maximum education loan one can get from Bandhan Bank to study MBA Abroad?

Maximum Education Loan - 40 lacs to 50 lacs.

Margin

Up to Rs. 4 lakhs - Nil.
Above Rs. 4 lakhs 5% for Studies in India and 15% for Studies abroad.

For more information, visit the website www.bandhanbank.com.
15th August 2021, 01:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The maximum education loan one can get from Bandhan Bank to study MBA Abroad.
One of the most vital questions that you may wonder about is the amount of the educational loan. In general, the candidate can get up to 4 lakhs of educational loans for higher studies without any collateral. Under the education loan scheme, you can get a maximum of 15 lakhs for studies in India and more than 25 lakhs for abroad studies.
15th August 2021, 09:36 PM
periwinkle09876

Bandhan Bank education loan amount is upto rupees 10 lakh for courses in Indian colleges and upto rupees 20 lakh for studies abroad as per Indian banks Association norms.

As you want to study in Abroad hence you can get up to rupees 20 lakh for studies abroad as per Indian banks Association nouns from Bandhan Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?