4th December 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Heartfulness Fellowship Program. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this fellowship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

7th December 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Heartfulness Fellowship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Heartfulness Fellowship Program. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this fellowship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

Fellows can receive a stipend of Rs 8,000 per month deposited in their bank account, for the entire duration of the Heartfulness Fellowship Program. The Heartfulness Fellowship Program is a one year program with a stipend and accommodation to support fellows learning. Existing practitioners of Heartfulness, who have been practicing for a minimum one year, are eligible to apply for the Heartfulness Fellowship Program. Candidates must be recognized undergraduate in any discipline and preference will be given to youth under the age of 30. The Heartfulness Fellowship Program website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?