31st July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

3rd August 2019, 08:52 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates of Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.
Important dates of Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship:

1) Application forms will be emailed to the students on request from - 11/03/2019, to 19/04/2019.
2) Duly filled-in forms along with required documents should be sent to the Trust office before 26/06/2019.

Official website -> https://www.tatatrusts.org
4th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Important dates of Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship are given below:

Application forms are e-mailed from – 11th March, 2019

Application forms available up to - 19th April, 2019

Last date to submit the application form – 26th April, 2019

Candidates can find the details in the PDF link given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scholarship-announcement-2019-2020.pdf(264.6 KB, 1 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?