15th March 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello Sir, I am interested in applying for the NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I would like to know about the important dates of this fellowship program. Can you please let me know about the important dates so that I can apply for this fellowship?

18th March 2021, 12:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

°°° Application deadline of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is 15th March 2021.

°°° The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

°°° Candidates who are already employed should produce an objection certificate from the employer and candidates should provide a provisional certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.scholarships.gov.in
18th March 2021, 04:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Application deadline of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is 15/03/2021

--- The selection of candidates will be made based on the candidates performance in the interview.

--- Candidates who are already employed should produce a ' No objection certificate ' from the employer.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://nitw.ac.in
18th March 2021, 05:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Last date to submit application form - 15th March 2021.

Selection Procedure:-

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Age limit:-

Upper age limit is 30 years.

Official Website:-
www.nitw.ac.in
18th March 2021, 10:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Application deadline -15th March 2021

Documents:-

Academic Transcripts

Experience Certificate

Publications

Details of 2 referees

Applicant's Photograph

Official Website:-
www.nitw.ac.in
19th March 2021, 11:52 PM
Pikachuuuu

Important dates of NIT Warangal Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are;

Application submission deadline: 15.3.2021

Date for interview: April 2021

Final list of selected candidates will be out on: May 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?