22nd May 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Delhi

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Delhi as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

26th May 2019, 09:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Delhi

Important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 for SC Students, Delhi;

Last date for submission of application was 28 February 2019.

To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must belong to SC category studying in class 11th and above and their annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lacs.
26th May 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Delhi as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

Important dates of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Delhi are given below:

Start date to apply – 1st December 2018

Last date to apply – 28th February 2019

Government of Delhi, Department of Welfare of SC/ST is providing the Post-Matric Scholarship for SC students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?