8th June 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Insurance covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for MCA aspirant?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the Education Loan scheme offered in Oriental Bank of Commerce? I want to study MCA. I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

12th June 2019, 04:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for MCA aspirant?

Details about the Insurance covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme are as follows:-
Oriental Bank of Commerce may arrange for Life Insurance policy for the students availing education Loan
The Insurance premium has to be borne by the student or Co-borrower.
Note : While obtaining such insurance cover, the prior consent of student / Co-borrower shall be obtained and kept on record.
12th June 2019, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for MCA aspirant?

Yes, the insurance premium of the student borrower will be covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan. Apart from insurance premium, tuition fees/ examination fees/ library fees/ laboratory fees, etc., will be covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce education loan.

You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?