27th August 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure and pre-closer charges for the education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI?

I am willing to study degree course so, I need education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI. Please tell me what will be the interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure and pre-closer charges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach Dena Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh? Interest rate, tenure & pre-payment charges?
  2. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  3. Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech in IT from RKDF University? Interest rate, processing fees, tenure and other conditions?
  4. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate? -- [New]
  5. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  6. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  7. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  8. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  9. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  10. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  11. Rate of interest, tenure and probable EMI for an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI?
  12. Procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?
  13. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  14. What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?
  15. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  16. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  18. Entire process to get education loan from IDBI bank? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?
4th March 2023, 03:22 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure and pre-closer charges for the education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI?

The interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure, and pre-closure charges for an education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI Bank are as follows:

Interest rate: The interest rate for an education loan from IDBI Bank starts at 7.25% per annum. However, the final interest rate offered to you will depend on factors such as your credit score, collateral, and other details.

Processing fees: IDBI Bank charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000.

Maximum tenure: The maximum tenure for an education loan from IDBI Bank is 10 years. However, the actual tenure may depend on the loan amount, repayment capacity, and other factors.

Pre-closure charges: IDBI Bank does not charge any pre-closure charges for education loans taken by individuals. This means you can repay the loan in full or in part at any time during the loan tenure without any additional charges.

It is important to note that the above details are subject to change and may vary based on the bank's policies and your specific loan application. It is recommended to check with IDBI Bank for the latest and most accurate information regarding their education loan product.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?