24th April 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate scheme and recovery process of HDFC Bank Education Loan for MBA aspirant?

Sir, I want to do MBA course with an education loan. I would like to know what is the interest rates scheme for this course in HDFC Bank? I don’t want to prefer Financial Institutes so I need to know the interest rates of HDFC Bank for MBA course. I also want to know how will they recover the amount given in education loan?

3rd May 2019, 09:07 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Interest rate scheme and recovery process of HDFC Bank Education Loan for MBA aspirant?

Eligibility criteria to get Educational Loan of HDFC Bank :

<> You should be a citizen of India

<> Minimum Age is 16 years and Maximum Age is 35 years.

<> For Loan Amount less than 7.5 lac there is No need of collateral security.

<> If more than 7.5 lac there is a need of Collateral security.

Interest Rate :

<> Minimum Interest Rate is 9.30%

<> Maximum Interest Rate is 13.44%

Recovery Procedure :

Of course, any kind of financial Institute will go for recovery after overdue of the loan. There will be a specific procedure followed for Educational Loan. Like SARFASCI Act, DRT etc.,
3rd May 2019, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rate scheme and recovery process of HDFC Bank Education Loan for MBA aspirant?

The interest rate is usually between 12% to 15% and it varies according to the RBI base rate. There is a concession on the interest rate for some category of students. You can avail such concession which is usually about half a per cent.

You need to pay the education loan in the form of EMI in 15 years time which is the maximum tenure for repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?