18th September 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in State Bank of Patiala for BCA aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BCA by taking an education loan from State Bank of Patiala. I don’t know how they calculate the interest rates. So, I just want to know about the calculation of education loan. Please tell me asap.

21st September 2018, 08:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in State Bank of Patiala for BCA aspirant?

Interest rates of education loan in State Bank of India (State Bank of Patiala) for pursuing BCA course are mentioned below :-

--> For loans upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 10.45% per annum.

--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- 10.70% per annum.

Concession of 0.50% on rate of interest of education loan is provided to female candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?