1st January 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Karur Vysya Bank offers an Education Loan to study Agriculture Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do Diploma in Agriculture. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Karur Vysya Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

5th January 2019, 10:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Karur Vysya Bank offers an Education Loan to study Agriculture Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Karur Vysya Bank does offer an education loan to study Agriculture Diploma course. Karur Vysya Bank offers an education loan to study Diploma courses conducted by colleges/universities that is approved by UGC/ AICTE/IMC/Govt. etc. You must be an Indian national and have a secured admission to Agriculture Diploma course in recognized Institute to be eligible to apply for Karur Vysya Bank education loan.
5th January 2019, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Karur Vysya Bank offers an Education Loan to study Agriculture Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Karur Vysya Bank does offer an education loan to study Agriculture Diploma course. Karur Vysya Bank offers an education loan to study Diploma courses conducted by colleges/universities that is approved by UGC/ AICTE/IMC/Govt. etc. You must be an Indian national and have a secured admission to Agriculture Diploma course in recognized Institute to be eligible to apply for Karur Vysya Bank education loan.

You can apply online through Vidyalakshmi Portal i.e. www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/students

You can also apply offline by visiting nearest bank branch of Karur Vysya Bank and ask for application. The bank representative will then guide you with all the necessary information regarding, interest rates, eligibility and documents required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?