15th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?

Sir,
I am getting admission in LLB program
in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu.
I want to apply for Education Loan from any Bank.
Can you please provide me the details of Banks
providing Education Loan for this program in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  3. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
  4. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  5. Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  9. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  10. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  13. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
  14. When to get admission for M.Sc Physics?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  17. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
18th May 2015, 11:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?

You are eligible to apply for the educational loan as you want to pursue LLB course. The educational loans are offered only for graduation, post graduation, technical and professional courses which are approved and recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ Government etc..,.
As Sri Venkateswara university is approved by AICTE and recognized college banks will offer educational loan. All nationalized banks provide educational loan. Some of the nationalized banks are as follows:

1. State bank of India
2. Canara bank
3. Axis bank
4. ICICI bank
5. Punjab national loan.

You can approach any of the nearest nationalized bank branch and fill the application form will all the necessary documents submit it to the bank manager. After evaluation bank will offer the educational loan.
23rd May 2015, 03:54 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu.

If you want to apply for the Education Loan, then i Will suggest you to apply from State bank Of India. As State bank has less interest rate on the Education Loan and they also give you the Grace period of 1 month if you are not able to pay the loan amount at a given time.
22nd May 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Rayat bahra University, Mohali? Detailed information about it?

Sir,
in Rayat bahra University, Mohali.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?