16th July 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering Education loan to do MBBS in AIIMS? Details to apply for an education loan?

Sir, my ambition is to become a Doctor. I want to join AIIMS for MBBS course. For this course, I will get education loan or not? If yes, then what are the banks which give me loan for pilot training course? Also tell me all the relevant information.

21st July 2019, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering Education loan to do MBBS in AIIMS? Details to apply for an education loan?

You need to first secure admission at AIIMS and then approach the nearest branch of any reputed bank to apply for the education loan. You must have a guarantor and all the required documents while applying for the education loan. You just have to fill the form and submit it with along with all the documents to the bank branch. You can approach any of the following banks in India.

1. State Bank of India

2. Punjab National Bank

3. Bank of Baroda

4. Allahabad Bank

5. HDFC Bank

6. ICICI Bank

7. Kotak Mahindra Bank

8. Canada Bank

9. Union Bank of India

10. Central Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?