21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs to do Orientation Training?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to take an Education Loan for doing a specific job oriented Training program. The sum of amount is Rs. 2.5 Lacs. Presently, I am a job seeker, staying at Delhi. Please let me know which Bank can provide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  13. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  18. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
22nd April 2016, 10:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs to do Orientation Training?

All nationalized banks offer education loan to pursue any valid and recognized course/ training programme.

The job oriented training program must be a valid and recognized course which must be approved by AICTE.

If your training program is valid and approved by ACITE or any other reputed institute then you can easily avail education loan.

Some of the nationalized banks include State bank of India, Punjab national bank, Axis bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian overseas bank, UCO bank etc.
23rd April 2016, 01:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 2.5 Lacs to do Orientation Training?

The list of banks who will provide education loan is attached. However, the bank will seek the authenticity of the training course and the training institute and then the loan will be sanctioned. Kindly refer the below document to get the detailed list of banks.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?