23rd March 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

Hi,
I am Unnati Agarwal and I am planning to study MBA in UK. My Question is about an Education Loan for studying MBA. I HAVE heard that banks like SBI, ICICI, etc. will fund upto Rs. 20 Lacs for Abroad studies. But I came to know that the total expenses including everything will be cost upto Rs. 25 Lacs. So, which Banks can avail an Education Loan of such a huge amount?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  2. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  9. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  14. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  15. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US? -- [New]
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
25th March 2016, 12:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

Yes, you have heard the right thing. The maximum education loan which can be availed from any bank in India for studies in abroad is 20 lakhs. For rest of the expense, you have the following options.

- Shell it out from your own pocket.
- Approach private financing companies like Muthoot, Credila, etc for personal loan.
- Get scholarships by performing well in the entrance exams and during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?