15th January 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) course?

I have an interest to study BSc(Electronics & Communication). But for this course, I want to apply an Education Loan. I just want to know about the Banks which are offering an education loan for this course. Thank you!

19th January 2019, 01:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) course?

List of banks offering an education loan to study B.Sc (Electronics & Communication)course are mentioned below:-

—> State Bank of India
—> Bank of Baroda
—> United Bank of India
—> Oriental Bank of Commerce
—> Syndicate Bank
—> Vijaya Bank, etc.,.
19th January 2019, 02:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) course?

There are many PSU and private sector banks available in India, who have education loan facility for students in India. Once you have confirmed admission at a recognized college, you can approach any nearest bank branch for application.

Some of the popular banks offering education loans are, SBI, PNB, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, Union Bank, etc. Just contact the nearest available branch of any of the above banks.
19th January 2019, 04:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

These are the Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) course.

Dena Bank

State Bank of India

Bank of Baroda

Axis Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Corporation Bank

Canara Bank

ICICI Bank

Allahabad Bank

HDFC Bank
20th January 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BSc(Electronics & Communication). But for this course, I want to apply an Education Loan. I just want to know about the Banks which are offering an education loan for this course. Thank you!

Students should have secured admission to the BSc (Electronics & Communication) course through an entrance test / merit based selection process to avail education loan. The college or university should be recognized / reputed. List of banks offering education loan to study BSc (Electronics & Communication) course in India is given below:

State Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Indian Overseas Bank - Official Website

Indian Bank - Official Website

Vijaya Bank - Official Website

Corporation Bank - Official Website

Union Bank of India - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?