10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan to study BTech in Amity University Patna?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech course from Amity University Patna. So, I am looking for an education loan because I don’t have enough money to do this course. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the banks which provides an education loan?

14th September 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study BTech in Amity University Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech course from Amity University Patna. So, I am looking for an education loan because I don’t have enough money to do this course. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the banks which provides an education loan?

List of banks offering an education loan to study Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course in the Amity University, Patna is given below:

Allahabad Bank - Official Website

Oriental Bank of Commerce - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Axis Bank - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website
14th September 2019, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study BTech in Amity University Patna?

You can contact the nearest branch of any of the reputed banks in India. There are PSU as well as private sector banks available for you. Just make sure you have secured admission at a recognised college and you have a guarantor to support you.

Some of the popular choices are State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, etc.
15th September 2019, 03:45 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

List of Banks offering an education loan to study B.Tech in Amity University Patna are:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
UCO Bank
United Bank of India
Indian Bank
IDBI Bank
IndusInd Bank
Central Bank of India
15th September 2019, 04:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of banks which provides education loan to pursue B.Tech in Amity University Patna are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Axis Bank
Canara Bank
Allahabad Bank
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Bandhan Bank
Punjab and Sindh Bank
15th September 2019, 10:55 PM
mebatman

List of Banks offering an education loan to study BTech in Amity University Patna are:
State Bank of India
HDFC Bank
Punjab National Bank
ICICI Bank
Central Bank of India
Bank of India
Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda
Citi Bank
Dena Bank
HSBC
Vijay Bank
Punjab & sind Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?