3rd April 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Polymer Science) course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do MSc(Polymer Science). However, for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. But I don't know which bank provides me education loan for doing this course. Kindly tell me asap.

5th April 2019, 09:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Polymer Science) course?

List of banks which offers an education loan for pursuing M.Sc (Polymer Science) course are mentioned below:-

—> State Bank of India
—> Bank of Baroda
—> Oriental Bank of Commerce
—> Andhra Bank
—> Syndicate Bank
—> Punjab National Bank, etc.,.
5th April 2019, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Polymer Science) course?

You can visit the any neatest nationalized bank branch to get an education Loan to study MSc(Polymer Science) course. Mostly all banks provides education loan for higher studies in India or abroad. Some of the Banks are given below:

State Bank of India

Bank of Baroda

Punjab National Bank

Axis Bank

HDFC Bank

Canara Bank

IDBI Bank

Allahabad Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Bank of Baroda
5th April 2019, 01:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do MSc(Polymer Science). However, for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. But I don't know which bank provides me education loan for doing this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Banks offering education loan to study MSc (Polymer Science) course at the colleges or universities approved by UGC / Government / AICTE / ICMR, etc. are given below:

State Bank of India - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Central Bank of India - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Corporation Bank - Official Website
5th April 2019, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact any nearest bank branch of any reputed PSU or private sector bank. Just make sure you have got admission confirmed at any recognized college or institute in a job oriented course.

Banks like SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda, ICICI bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Central Bank of India, etc are some of the popular choices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?