23rd June 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in United Kingdom?

I want to study MS in United Kingdom. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Allahabad Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Allahabad Bank against an education loan?

25th June 2019, 02:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in United Kingdom?

Maximum amount to get an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank to study MS in United Kingdom is Rs. 75.00 lacs.
In order to get an Education Loan of Allahabad Bank, you should have secured admission to MS in United Kingdom through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process.

You can find details on;
https://www.allahabadbank.in/edu_loan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?