10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?

I am Shreya and I want to do B.Arch course. I have passed 12th Board exam and now preparing for entrance exams. I want to apply an Education Loan for my B.Arch course in Union Bank of India. I want to know the maximum amount I can take from this Bank Education Loan and maximum repayment tenure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  2. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  3. Repayment tenure of loan amount in Canara Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank?
  5. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  7. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  8. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  9. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  10. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  11. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  15. Procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it? -- [New]
  16. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  17. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  18. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
13th October 2016, 10:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?

The maximum amount which you can opt for education loan for study in India is 10 lakhs and the maximum amount which you can seek for study in abroad is 20 lakhs. The total repayment period depends on you. You can choose your repayment period as per your convenience. The maximum repayment period is 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?