10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Applied Genetics) course?

Hello everyone, can I get an education loan from Bank for studying MSc(Applied Genetics) course? Kindly tell me it is possible for getting an education loan if I apply for MSc(Applied Genetics) course?

16th October 2018, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Applied Genetics) course?

Yes, it is possible to get a Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc. (Applied Genetics) course. To be eligible to apply for bank education loan, you should have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university. So, if you secure admission for pursuing M.Sc. (Applied Genetics) course in any recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for bank education loan.
16th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Applied Genetics) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I get an education loan from Bank for studying MSc(Applied Genetics) course? Kindly tell me it is possible for getting an education loan if I apply for MSc(Applied Genetics) course?

It is possible to get a bank education loan to study MSc (Applied Genetics) course. The student should have secured admission to the MSc (Applied Genetics) course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan. The course must be conducted by the college or university approved by UGC / AICTE / Government, etc. for getting an education loan. The student has to contact any bank branch near his/her residence for getting an education loan to study MSc (Applied Genetics).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?