26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?

Dear Sir,
I have a Salary Account in HDFC Bank. My current liabilities are as under:
1. I have one running personal loans of Rs. 1 Lacs.
2. My HDFC Platinum Credit card's bill has exceeded Rs. 1 Lacs.
Now if I apply for an Education Loan, of Amount Rs. 12 Lacs to study Abroad. Is it possible to club my existing Loan amount and credit card dues, a total of 2 Lacs with the Education Loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. Details of education loan for MCA?
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  9. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  11. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  12. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  18. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
6th April 2023, 07:38 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?

It is not possible to club your existing personal loan and credit card dues with the education loan amount. Education loans are offered specifically for funding higher education expenses and cannot be used to pay off existing debts. Your eligibility for an education loan would depend on various factors such as your academic profile, the country and course you are planning to study, your financial background and credit score. It would be best to directly approach HDFC Bank and discuss your options with their representatives. They will be able to guide you better on your eligibility and the loan amount you can avail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?