1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan to study MS in Abroad for a BPL student?

Hello Sir, I comes under BPL category and I am studying BTech course. I can’t afford to go Abroad and study. But I wish to do that. So, is there any possibility to get an education loan for studying MS in Abroad? Kindly help me know asap.

8th October 2019, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan to study MS in Abroad for a BPL student?

For education loan to study abroad, you must have a guarantor who is earning a decent salary and also some collateral security because it will be a big amount so banks will need some security. Hence, make sure you have all these.

The other thing which will matter is the reputation of the college and scholarships you are getting for studies. If you are eligible for the scholarship then it will help you a lot. Normally, those who have excellent academics have a great chance of getting scholarships for studies abroad.
8th October 2019, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan to study MS in Abroad for a BPL student?

For education loan to study abroad, you must have a guarantor who is earning a decent salary and also some collateral security because it will be a big amount so banks will need some security. Hence, make sure you have all these.

The other thing which will matter is the reputation of the college and scholarships you are getting for studies. If you are eligible for the scholarship then it will help you a lot. Normally, those who have excellent academics have a great chance of getting scholarships for studies abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?