24th July 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to edit the IOCL Scholarship document after submission?

Is it possible to edit the IOCL Scholarship document after submission?

6th April 2023, 03:53 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is it possible to edit the IOCL Scholarship document after submission?

Here is the information on editing IOCL Scholarship applications after submission:

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) announces scholarships for meritorious students for pursuing technical and professional courses relevant to oil and gas industry. Once IOCL scholarships are applied for and submitted, there are a few points regarding editing or correcting details in the applications:

IOCL may allow editing/updating select details of submitted scholarships only if the corrections are requested within 7-10 days of application deadline. Changes after this period will not be entertained.

Candidates need to send a written request for edits to the concerned department/office where the scholarship has been applied for. Mention clearly the scholarship name, registration number, details that need correction and reason for the same. Request must be sent via speed post/courier only.

Minor issues like typographical errors in personal details, academic qualifications, course preference, etc. may be considered for editing. Major changes in fields of study, category of scholarship applied for, financial requirements will not be allowed.

Request for editing will be reviewed and if found appropriate, the candidate will be informed about the approved changes via email/post within 15 days of submitting the request. Candidates need to ensure incorporating these changes in all future correspondences regarding the scholarship.

No editing will be allowed after declaration of shortlists, interviews or final selections for a scholarship. The applications will be evaluated based on the original details submitted. Candidates may lose the opportunity if required corrections are not requested on time.

In some cases, if significant errors are found in shortlisted or selected applications, the candidature may be cancelled. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure correctness of all details submitted for a scholarship.

For all scholarships, even if editing is allowed, there are no guarantees that requested changes will be incorporated. IOCL reserves the right to accept or reject any editing requests received. Candidates can re-apply next year with correct details in such cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?